Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's in a name?

"In Every Season I know you love me...I know you love me...you go before me, you shield my way...I know you love me." ~At the Cross, Hillsong Live

I thought that "In Every Season" was the pefect title for this blog, which is about my life (and a lot about my son's life). The good, the bad, the sweet, the ugly and everything in between. God is in control of my life and I'm trying to remember that. When my son talks back to me...God is in control. When I realize that I'm 29 and live in my parent's basement...God is in control. When my closest friends move far away...God is in control. When my husband makes me feel like the most wonderful wife in the world...God is in control. When I spend a wonderful day with my precious mother...God is in control. In Every Season he is there leading me. In Every Season I will love my husband, my children, my family, and my friends. Good Seasons and bad. I've had it all. I love life and am determined to fully live each moment no matter the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment